Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    If you want to transfer to Arizona, please post here
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you want to transfer to Arizona, please post here Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Just looking for what is out there for Michigan. I'm from Michigan, I'm considering going back. I just became regular last sat. Still on the fence about what to do.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 29 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wanting Colorado, Oregon, or Washington. I'll also help w/a 3 way transfer etc, so long as I get where I'm going. Smiler

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Christian Wolfe:
Just looking for what is out there for Michigan. I'm from Michigan, I'm considering going back. I just became regular last sat. Still on the fence about what to do.

Hi, I might have a 3 way possible of someone wanting Michigan. Can you message me?

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Michigan?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 29 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Michigan do you want go

Posts: 47 | Registered: 09 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kim Howington:
Where in Michigan do you want go

The other person is looking for somewhere close to Muskegon, MI.

posted Hide Post
Did you find someone to transfer with in the NW?
I'm in Oregon, considering transfer to that area.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 05 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cplm1a1:
Did you find someone to transfer with in the NW?
I'm in Oregon, considering transfer to that area.

Hi, not yet. Feel free to email me. We can exchange information: s.vandewater@outlook.com

posted Hide Post
Where in Oregon are u at??

Posts: 65 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Oklahoma if your interested.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want anywhere around Phoenix. I'm in Carlisle, IA. Just 10 minutes from the Des Moines airport. Nice small office. 4K routes with 4 subs. So Saturday's off

Posts: 48 | Registered: 13 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jesjc39 my name is Sherrie I live in Seattle WA. Do you work out of the Havasu office by Kmart.

Hi Sherrie, sorry took long time to read this. Yes, our office is right by Kmart off of McCulloch Dr.

posted Hide Post
yes Sherrie, Our ofc is by kmart here in LHC off McCulloch Dr

posted Hide Post
Hello Charles E Escudero
sorry, I didnt realize that You had emailed me on this site. I might be interested in the Parker PO....but now my husband is thinking of us maybe going to PO that's close to the Ocean in Fla or Galveston, Tx....Maybe certain part of Washington state (my homestate)...

posted Hide Post
Clark, where in Oklahoma are you? Are you interested in Largo Florida?
Hippiechik1967@yahoo.com

Posts: 190 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post