Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    If you want to transfer to Arizona, please post here
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you want to transfer to Arizona, please post here Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kim Howington:
Where in Michigan do you want go

The other person is looking for somewhere close to Muskegon, MI.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you find someone to transfer with in the NW?
I'm in Oregon, considering transfer to that area.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 05 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cplm1a1:

Hi, not yet. Feel free to email me. We can exchange information: s.vandewater@outlook.com

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Oklahoma if your interested.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want anywhere around Phoenix. I'm in Carlisle, IA. Just 10 minutes from the Des Moines airport. Nice small office. 4K routes with 4 subs. So Saturday's off

Posts: 56 | Registered: 13 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clark, where in Oklahoma are you? Are you interested in Largo Florida?
Hippiechik1967@yahoo.com

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cplm1a1:

Can you contact me at 928.208.3016 or Eastongraham8@gmail.com? I think we have a 3-way swap that could workout perfect!!

Posts: 11 | Registered: 26 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
4 way transfer possible, Denver to Albuquerque to Seattle to Havasu. Denver and Albuquerque ready to sign. Need Seattle to Havasu and Havasu to Denver. Call or text me 720-297-8986.

Posts: 79 | Registered: 15 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have a 4 way in the works, but the 4th person isn't going to work out (too many call outs, unreliable, etc).

We need someone from Ohio to come to Arizona. We've all agreed on transferring January 27th. Everything is set up and everyone is 100% board, we're just looking for someone to meet these requirements.

Unless you're in Colorado Springs or Fort Collins and want to do a direct transfer.

posted Hide Post
Svandewater, if your 4 -way doesn't work out, I have a back-up idea... I'm in Clackamas, Oregon if that interests you and I want Oklahoma. I believe Clark was interested in your area and he's in Oklahoma. Haven't connected directly with Clark yet though.

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm currently delivering mail in Tucson az. I might need to transfer to western Michigan area soon. Is there anybody I'm western Michigan looking for Arizona? Just shoot me an email at scviper62@yahoo.com
Thank you. I'm just prospecting right now cause my wife might have to work in michigan.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 29 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Austin tx?

Posts: 42 | Registered: 17 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is your office? I’m in Dallas

Posts: 22 | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would like to complete a 3way from Anaheim California

Posts: 53 | Location: Minneapolis , Mn  | Registered: 11 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for somebody to trade with? Contact me if you are. Thanks! tizzys.girl@yahoo.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 11 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post