Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    If you want to transfer to Arizona, please post here
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you want to transfer to Arizona, please post here Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I'm in SW Michigan.. would love AZ!

Posts: 5 | Location: Berrien Springs, MI | Registered: 11 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jesjc39:
I'm in Havasu AZ....I need Ft Collin, Golden, Parker, Salida, Canon city, Co....
jesjc39, you still looking for Colorado? I am thinking about perhaps getting out of Parker, Colorado. I am just thinking about it at this stage. If you wouldn't mind conferring with me, please respond to charlesescudero@msn.com thanks

Charles E Escudero

Posts: 2 | Registered: 14 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jesjc39:
If you want to transfer to Arizona, where you located at etc
I would like to talk to you about lake Havasu. I am in parker Colorado. I believe it's the biggest rural office in the Colorado Wyoming district. 56 rts all but 3 have llv's. Big office, mostly big routescreen. I would say high volume. Been here for22 years, children grown an I no longer wish to be here. Saw your posts and thought what the hell,lol. If you want email me at charlesescudero@msn.com thank for your time

Charles E Escudero

Posts: 2 | Registered: 14 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 42J Route in Benton Harbor Mi. I am interested in transferring to Arizona. 2697598755

Posts: 9 | Registered: 08 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ankeny,central Iowa, central midwest. 19 routes all LLVs, email theholtshop@yahoo.com subjectline 'mutual transfer' so you dont get spammed

Posts: 54 | Registered: 27 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trying again. Are you interested in Denver? It's central to all the locations you listed. Contact me at thesunnydaze@yahoo.com

Posts: 50 | Registered: 02 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uspsrebeard are you a regular carrier? I am in Arizona and I'm looking for Michigan.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 29 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Michigan do you want to go I'm in Waterford

Posts: 52 | Registered: 09 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No just an RCA.. but only for another year.

Posts: 5 | Location: Berrien Springs, MI | Registered: 11 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Christian Wolfe where in Michigan are you looking to go

posted Hide Post
Just looking for what is out there for Michigan. I'm from Michigan, I'm considering going back. I just became regular last sat. Still on the fence about what to do.

posted Hide Post
Wanting Colorado, Oregon, or Washington. I'll also help w/a 3 way transfer etc, so long as I get where I'm going. Smiler

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Christian Wolfe:
Just looking for what is out there for Michigan. I'm from Michigan, I'm considering going back. I just became regular last sat. Still on the fence about what to do.

Hi, I might have a 3 way possible of someone wanting Michigan. Can you message me?

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Michigan?

posted Hide Post
Where in Michigan do you want go