Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    If you want to transfer to Arizona, please post here
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you want to transfer to Arizona, please post here Login/Join

posted
If you want to transfer to Arizona, where you located at etc

Posts: 232 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get to Tucson from Lincoln,ne.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 20 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Arlington TN, looking for Phoenix area and up to 2 hours to the north.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 25 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Central PA (Jersey Shore) to Tucson, AZ or surrounding areas...

Posts: 35 | Registered: 11 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gilbert, AZ is continually voted one of the best places to live the US and within top 5 of the state if Arizona (if not #1). Gilbert is home to weekly food truck events and farmers’ markets, festivals (like Oktoberfest and Barktoberfest), super dog-friendly public venues, live theater hall, live music, and some of the best food around.

70+ Rural Routes (plus growth), all LLV's, mid to high wealth neighborhoods, and 2 post offices to choose from.

I'm looking to move my family somewhere up north, preferably Washington or Oregon, but we're open to some suggestions (perhaps somewhere in New England). If you're seriously interested in making the swap, or need someone in AZ to help a muli-way transfer, comment, message me, or email me at s.vandewater@outlook.com.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would consider your location I'm in Cary IL text me at 815-355-3555 if interested!

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would consider, in Wellfleet MA

Posts: 5 | Registered: 17 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bruce Willard -

Can you give me some more info on your area and PO?
Thanks

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Out of suburbs of Chicago roughly 25mins away,big office (2zip codes over 60rts)a lot of overtime if wanted.My art is very easy,great tips in Dec($450-$600)nice area close to military base (Great Lakes navel base,close to Gurnee Mills shopping mall and 5mins away from Six Flags Great America

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wellfleet is pretty far down on Caoe Cod, small town. 2 routes, great office, LLVs. Big tourist area, so busy/crowded in summer, quiet off-season.

posted Hide Post
How big are the two routes? And it sounds like they are seasonal routes?

posted Hide Post
Svandewater, you getting my e-mails?

- BRUCE

posted Hide Post
Yep. Just emailed you. Sorry, was busy with work and sick.

posted Hide Post
jesjc39, I spoke to a carrier in Denver who is interested in coming to where I am in NM. We may be able to work out a 3 or 4 way with you going to Denver. You can contact me for more details. thesunnydaze@yahoo.com

Posts: 50 | Registered: 02 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two in Oklahoma trying to get to Arizona.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 07 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post