Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Venice fl to port charlotte/punta gorda area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Venice fl to port charlotte/punta gorda area Login/Join

posted
Just bought house in northport fl. Looking to transfer to a closer office near port charlotte or punta gorda. Short days during the summer. Office is 3 blocks from beach. All llv office. Anyone interested please contact me at 5708561648 or mailgirl@ptd.net. looking to transfer soon. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mailgirl183,

Posts: 1 | Registered: 20 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in nc 10 mins from raleigh .i would be interested in venice.mom lives there she dont have much longer do to illness thats untreatable.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 02 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in GA, wanting Raleigh, Perhaps someone in Venice wants GA. Not sure if you are still interested.

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to get to your area. Husband is already in Sarasota. Would help with a 3 way if you find someone who wants to come to west Michigan. georgiarodrick@gmail.com

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post