Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Arizona to Florida, Georgia, SC or NC
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Arizona to Florida, Georgia, SC or NC Login/Join

posted
I am in Scottsdale and want to live by the ocean. I would prefer coastal Florida but would also consider coastal Georgia, SC and NC.

I would like to be within an hour drive or less from the beaches.

Contact Charlie at 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in cape coral fl (gulf coast) and want to get to ga, anywhere from Columbus to about 1 1/2 hour north (perfection would be harris county). any possibility of a 3 way let me know. thanks and good luck! fred

Posts: 20 | Registered: 02 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fred b how does snellville GA sound to you... txt me 276 971 8384

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, Miriam. Too far from the ocean. Frowner

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pm'd you on Facebook, I'm interested in Scottsdale

Daniel J Vickers

Posts: 7 | Location: Holley NY | Registered: 20 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CharlieZ, I also have Florence SC

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Charlie ft Myers here but I need East TN or NC by the mountains

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fred B contact me.... asap. 276 971 8384

posted Hide Post
CharlieZ do you still have the Flat Rock NC option? I have Ft Myers if you are interested.. I would take Flat Rock.

posted Hide Post
Miriam - I just saw this and emailed "ha" to ask her if she could do a three way. I will let you know ASAP! Keep your fingas crossed!

posted Hide Post
Charliez, I'm in Georgia and want cincinatti. Have someone from cincinatti who wants arizona. If danthemailman wants georgia, we could possibly do a 4 way.

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
danette - I'm confused. Where would I go? I'm looking for mainly Florida but would consider COASTAL GA, SC or NC.

posted Hide Post
Charliez, you would go to ft. Myers, florida.

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
YESSSSS!!!!! That is what I want. Is the Fort Myers person on this forum? What is their ID?

posted Hide Post
charliez, fred b.