Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Transfer from N. Las Vegas to Minnesota
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer from N. Las Vegas to Minnesota Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer to Minnesota (Duluth, Virginia, Hibbing, Eveleth or surrounding area)
My route is a 45k and only 14 miles long. We drive LLVs, our office doesn't deliver to true rural areas.

Posts: 9 | Location: North Las Vegas, NV | Registered: 28 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi stacey-interested in dallas or mayb u could find 3way or sumthing-i am rural carrier in north dallas-llv in nice subdivision-ok,hope to hear from u-michael

Posts: 9 | Registered: 14 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Michael,
I'm not interest in Dallas but will definitely try to figure out a 3 way.
Stacey

Posts: 9 | Location: North Las Vegas, NV | Registered: 28 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi stacey - There is another transfer site that you can also put your ad on its www.postaltransfer.com - Good Luck to you in your search for a transfer. Suzanne 7hills po

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in southwest iowa its not Mn.But its close.John641=221=0005

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John Southwest Iowa is close but not quite what I'm looking for. Maybe we would have a better chance of finding a 3 way there than from Dallas I have had no luck. If you have any ideas please share.

posted Hide Post
Not sure if I can help, I am in the north Fort Worth area trying to get to Columbia, SC. But if I can, just let me know.

Posts: 31 | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am trying to get to Vegas fron Pulaski,Va. If u are still interested, maybe a 3 way possible???

Posts: 10 | Registered: 19 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Stacey. There is a carrier in Prior Lake Mn that is looking to go to Dallas. If that would work for you e-mail me and I will give you the info. Thanks Kathy e-broyles@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 43 | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Stacey, I am in Fort Myers, Fl looking to transfer to Las Vegas area. If you haven't found a transfer please keep me in mind incase a 3-way is possible.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know it's been a while but was wondering if you are still looking to transfer to Las Vegas from Fort Myers?

posted Hide Post
Hey staceyLV. If you find someone in MN that would prefer Phoenix/Scottsdale instead of Vegas, I am looking to get from AZ to Vegas.
Maybe a 3 way would work.
Thanks
Jeremy

Posts: 84 | Registered: 28 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeremy, I think I changed my mind. I think I might be looking at fl. But I will ask around if anyone is interested in AZ I will let u know.

posted Hide Post
OK Thanks and good luck

Posts: 84 | Registered: 28 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stacy, Prior Lake Minnesota here!! just Minutes south of Mpls/St.Paul, We are interested in Dallas so if we can work a 3-way you got it

Posts: 68 | Registered: 10 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post