Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Do you want to live and work near beautiful BRANSON, MO?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you want to live and work near beautiful BRANSON, MO? Login/Join

posted
I have a regular route in omaha, ar. It is 20 miles south of branson, mo. the office is small and low stress. I have a great boss. This is a Great place to live and work. please email me if you have any questions. Ksotuyo@yahoo.com
I am looking to move near jacksonville, Il or around Springfield, IL.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kari,

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is christina and was wondering if you had got your transfer yet? if not maybe we could do a 3way transfer. I live just north or dallas work in allen tx. if you know of anyone or see a add that wants to come from IL. to tx we could do a 3 way transfer. thanks my email is chrismdaless@yahoo.com or call 214-923-5997
I am trying to get to where you are. my family lives in there and i want to come home so this would work for me. thank you.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 07 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We had a successful 3 way transfer. Good luck to everyone out there looking to transfer. It only took two years to find the right places.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post