Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Arizona to California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arizona to California Login/Join

posted
I am in Fountain Hills Az ( part of 3 offices of Scottsdale) I have posted several requests and have had several failed transfers ( people back out stop contacting you etc) I am requesting only carriers who are SERIOUS and really want to transfer to respond. I have several carriers that want my office but I need Ridgecrest California or as close to it as I can get. There are many options for serious transfers if you are in Ca but might want to go somewhere else contact me @ mommahobbit@aol.com or 6024030287 my name is Kathy and I was suppose to be gone by now but as I have stated people that aren't serious respond get you tied up and then poof gone. This is very serious as I need to be cloer to my only child and grandchild for personal and medical reasons PLEASE if you or know someone please contact me thank you Kathy

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post