Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Durango, CO to coastal Fl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Durango, CO to coastal Fl Login/Join

posted
I wish to transfer to Atlantic coastal area in Florida but will consider any coastal area.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 12 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need to know more about your area. What is your office like? How many routes? What is the elevation there. How about Oviedo Fl, we are looking at a possible 3-way.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 05 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a transfer to Florida? I'm in Ft Myers and have been trying to get to the pacific nw with no luck. A carrier in Washington wants to go to Colorado-maybe we can get a 3 way trade going. My name is Kim and my cell # is 248-875-8386-if you're interested call anytime.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Joe Im Chrisy in CA.Are you still looking to go to Fl? Tony in West Palm Beach wants to come to CA I want to go to Durango. Maybe we can do a three way. Thanks Chrisy

Posts: 7 | Registered: 08 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Joe,
If you're looking for a great place on the East Coast of Florida, West Palm Beach is it! Great office, 15 min from beach. I'm looking to do a three-way with Chrisy from California to be with family. Check it out, you won't be disappointed. I can be reached at ajmarmorale@bellsouth.net Thanks,Tony.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 20 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post