Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    from rock hill,sc to savannah,ga area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

from rock hill,sc to savannah,ga area Login/Join

posted
please help.growing area,excellent people to work with.all k routes.call 803-417-4235 anytime.Possible 3 way with FLA.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dusty gibson,

Posts: 10 | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in the Orlando Fl area, Oviedo Fl exactly and desire to move up into your area (Lancaster) specifically. Would anyone be interested in the Orlando area? Ed

Posts: 1 | Registered: 18 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to find someone from Ga that wants to go where you are.Wish me luck.Let me know if you change your mind.

posted Hide Post
I'm in the Oviedo area, and want to go to the Atlanta area...so please keep me in mind. Smiler

Posts: 22 | Registered: 06 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you know of anyone interested in IL? The post office is in Dallas City, IL which is about 15 mins. from Iowa.

Posts: 3 | Location: Dallas City, IL | Registered: 19 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I might know someone.I'll see if I can get in touch with her.Where are you wanting to go?

posted Hide Post
Hi Dusty I am From north Ga looking to transfer to the Charlotte, Gastonia area of North Carolina to be with new husband

Posts: 9 | Location: United States | Registered: 06 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post