Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone from WV, SC, or NC to make 3way/4way happen
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone from WV, SC, or NC to make 3way/4way happen Login/Join

posted
My route's in Washington state, trying to transfer to eastern Massachusetts. Got someone interested in transfer from Mass to West Virginia, South or North Carolina. Need others to connect the chain.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 10 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have Bluefield WV office. If you are interested..276 971 8384

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. I'm in Summerville, SC wanting desperately to go back home to the
West coast to be near my aging father, willing to go to Washington state, I guess. At least it's closer....

Posts: 33 | Location: Summerville,South Carolina | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Cary IL Northwest Suburb of Chicago and have been desperately looking for Summerville SC for 3 yrs now. The routes are 45-46 k with all LLV's. Please let me know if my location can help anyway would be ready to sign asap 815-355-3555 or hammersham@yahoo.com

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post