Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Transfer from Milford, MI to Alabama, Georgia or Tennessee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer from Milford, MI to Alabama, Georgia or Tennessee Login/Join

posted
My name is Dan and I am looking to transfer from Milford, MI to Alabama, Tennessee or Georgia to be closer to family. I am on a 44k LLV route that is 29 miles long. It is a smaller post office with 10 rural routes and nice people. Milford is 30 miles from Ann Arbor. The route would need to be LLV. Thanks for any interest!

dt101880@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 67 | Location: Milford, MI | Registered: 27 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in Milford. I am in Laveen Az. Three way perhaps?

Posts: 9 | Location: laveen az | Registered: 04 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be up for a 3-way transfer. I posted a listing on one of the Facebook pages to see if anyone would be interested. I copied this post on there so maybe we will have someone show interest.

dt101880@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 67 | Location: Milford, MI | Registered: 27 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gail,
Are you still interested in Michigan?

dt101880@sbcglobal.net