Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Knoxville, TN to Atlanta, GA or North GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knoxville, TN to Atlanta, GA or North GA Login/Join

posted
I've been searching for the past year for North GA without any luck. Expanding the search to the Atlanta area, hopefully outside the 285 corridor on the NW side. I'll take what I can get though!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 30 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone in the Georgia area you are looking for would be interested in Las Vegas NV,I would take Knoxville.

Posts: 18 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 11 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in taking the knoxville area if Someone from the Atlanta area wants Ft Myers, FL area

Posts: 27 | Registered: 21 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would take Knoxville if someone wants NC

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please contact me! I have someone in Atlanta that wants Florida and I want Tennessee. I think we can work out a 4 way 919-274-2217

posted Hide Post
Please keep me in mind if any other moving parts are needed. I am in North Ga, looking for north gulf coast or northeast Ga/Fl coast. Thank you

Posts: 33 | Registered: 26 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oblivion7 would you be interested in Covington GA? I need Knoxville for a multi-way transfer. Please let me know. 641-209-2212. Thank you!!!

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oblivion7 are you still looking for a transfer?

Posts: 37 | Registered: 20 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RML do you want Lillington NC? I'm about an hour and 10 minutes from Greensboro. If you lived in Sanford you could have a 20 minute ride to work and 45 minute ride to Greensboro.

posted Hide Post
Oblivion7....I need Knoxville area. I am in Murfreesboro. We have a guy in Atlanta area who wants Murfreesboro. Perfect 3 way if you're still interested in swapping. My cell 615 519 1535. NBurdick99@aol.com..

Posts: 55 | Registered: 21 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post