Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Fargo, ND to Minneapolis, MN area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fargo, ND to Minneapolis, MN area Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer from W Fargo to Minneapolis area. All routes have LLV's, lots of growth.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 11 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to transfer? I have a Dayton mn route out of Champlin mn. I have family in Fargo and looking to transfer. Llv 44k garage plus three new developments (two housing and other 177 acre industrial Park which will have 2million building space. All three just started in last year plus Dayton is 2nd largest city in MN by land mass and lots of land for development. Northwest Hennepin County. Contact me tanialjackson@netscape.net

Posts: 17 | Location: Champlin mn  | Registered: 09 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contact @tanialjackson@netscape.net. I'm still trying to transfer up to the Fargo area to be near family.

Posts: 17 | Location: Champlin mn  | Registered: 09 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post