Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Columbus, GA wanting Auburn AL area or NC? Help!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Columbus, GA wanting Auburn AL area or NC? Help! Login/Join

posted
Need a change, all K rts and LLV's & Sats off!
90 miles south of Atlanta and 3.5 hrs from the Gulf coast. Large Army base, 20 miles away and a university, magnet Hish schools, great town to raise a family in! Let's swap!

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Am in Lexington, ky trying to get back to Florida. If you can see a possible 3,4,5 way? 859-494-5034

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need NC anyone there wanting Columbus, I am offering a bonus! Smiler

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fe-male man : u go to Virginia I come to Columbus and luvsokra comes to ft myers, call me 239-910-2307

Posts: 32 | Location: Florida | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post