Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Who wants Henderson, NV (Las Vegas)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants Henderson, NV (Las Vegas) Login/Join

posted
Several people from Places that I don't want to go have said that they want to come here. So I am posting this for all to put on here where you are from that are serious about wanting to come here in hopes of finding a 3 or 4 way transfer. I am wanting to go to Mead OK or surrounding areas, VA or NC. suzhov@aol.com

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am from Minnesota, just 35 mins west of the Twin Cities looking for Henderson/Summerlin/Las Vegas area. My route is a 42K w/LLV small office excellent Postmaster. SERIOUS about making the change!! Call or Text 612-998-8870

Posts: 36 | Location: MN | Registered: 05 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SuzHov:
Several people from Places that I don't want to go have said that they want to come here. So I am posting this for all to put on here where you are from that are serious about wanting to come here in hopes of finding a 3 or 4 way transfer. I am wanting to go to Mead OK or surrounding areas, VA or NC. suzhov@aol.com

Hi. I am in Martinsburg WV. In the panhandle, you can be in MD in 10minutes, VA in 20minutes, PA in 40, and DC in 45 minutes. Lovely Shenandoah mountain area and really nice office. We have 24 routes and all but one has LLV. Need the warmer weather for my arthritis. Please text me if interested. I actually wanted Henderson! Thanks Bonita 304-283-9988

Posts: 34 | Registered: 06 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Oklahoma?

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Want star idaho 45k rural route if intrested text me 208 407 7707 thanks

Posts: 27 | Registered: 23 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clark we had talked a few years ago. sorry still not interested in your area

posted Hide Post
No I'm not interested in Idaho.

posted Hide Post
I DO! From just outside Chicago, nice office, small and nice carriers! want (and need) to move to Las Vegas-Henderson-Summerlin area. Park and loop ofice with plenty of ot if wanted.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 16 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry not interested in the Chicago area to far away from family. I'm trying to get closer to my family.

posted Hide Post
Very interested. I am in odessa texas.

Posts: 45 | Location: Odessa Texas | Registered: 17 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very interested in your area, or about anywhere. Trying to relocate due to health issues with both myself and my husband whom is a disabled veteran. Trying to get closer to family.

Posts: 45 | Location: Odessa Texas | Registered: 17 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry but I'm still not interested in Odessa. Maybe we can find someone to do a 3 way transfer. I really want to get as close to family as possible.

posted Hide Post
I'm still looking for a transfer to Mead, OK or as close as possible as I can get to that area.

posted Hide Post
I Have family in Ok and Pa so I am looking for a transfer to either OK or as close to PA as possible. Maybe VA or WV.

posted Hide Post
Clovis CA

Posts: 65 | Registered: 14 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post