Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Two Transfers from Scottsdale to Henderson, NV or other Lake/Ocean
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two Transfers from Scottsdale to Henderson, NV or other Lake/Ocean Login/Join

posted
Husband & wife rural carriers looking to transfers out of Arizona. We were looking for Florida but no one from there wants to come here. We've been trying for years.

We will now consider Henderson/Lake Las Vegas area.... or any other lake/ocean area for that matter. Want to live close to the water.

We need TWO transfers. We both don't have to work in the same office as long as they are fairly close to each other. We DO NOT want California and we DO NOT want to deliver in the snow!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CharlieGirl,

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Henderson,NV and I want PA, keep me in mind for maybe a possible multi way transfer.

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which office are you in? We might drive up there in a week or so. What is your phone number?

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would take Scottsdale. I am in Southern CA if that helps with a 3 way trade.

Posts: 122 | Registered: 08 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Give me a call have 2 interested same office 5417877809

Posts: 19 | Registered: 22 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post