Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Orange Park, FL to Central Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orange Park, FL to Central Colorado Login/Join

posted
Looking to relocate to central Colorado (Colorado Springs to Ft Collins) from Orange Park, FL. Currently assigned to a 48K route in an office with approx. 25 rural, 12 contract, and 28 city routes. All routes are L routes and have LLV's.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 03 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey, I am looking into a 3 or 4 way trade that would get me to orange park and you to colorado sps. if that is not workable with the others, would you consider Las Vegas or Reno,Nv? derrelna@aol.com or 352-342-3441 Derrel.

Posts: 56 | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to say that I am only interested in the corridor that extends from Colorado Springs to Ft Collins Colorado, but am really excited about the possibility of a 3 or 4 way swap. SLandon73@gmail.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 03 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would like to transfer to any coastal city or community on the East Coast. Exchange my beautiful, artistic community in Santa Fe, NM for yours in Myrtle Beach, SC or? Am trying to move closer to family. 36 ROUTES in this office, mine is a 45J. Beautiful 50 -100 mile views of the area. 7000 foot elevation - very health oriented community. Mild winters, beautiful changes of seasons, dry summers - incredible sunsets. Explore your artistic passions while working in an excellent work environment. 3-way exchange would work.

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From Greeley, Colorado, just 15 miles east of Ft. Collins. Small office just 20 rural rts. Very interested. Let me know. troy-copeland@hotmail.com

Posts: 29 | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post