Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Transfer Myrtle beach sc to Spartanburg County South Carolina or up to 50 miles from
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer Myrtle beach sc to Spartanburg County South Carolina or up to 50 miles from Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer to Spartanburg SC or within 50 miles of it. Rt has LLV 42 J. Need transfer as soon as I can.
Please call 843-254-8144

Posts: 7 | Registered: 04 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deb this was posted in February - are you still interested in transferring? I want to transfer to Myrtle Beach from Santa Fe, NM. Maybe we could do a 3 way transfer? My tele is 805 710-9080.

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to transfer to Myrtle Beach. I currently work in Union County NC and I also have a LLV. 704-254-3315

Posts: 7 | Registered: 16 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deb, I really appreciate you contacting me and will continue to pursue a 3 way transfer. I have sent you fliers to post and if I can do anything for you on this end please let me know. Thank you, DB

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post