Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Quaint small town in Northern Michigan to Davidson County area NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaint small town in Northern Michigan to Davidson County area NC Login/Join

posted
I work at the Mio, Michigan Post Office and have a 40k summer, 44J winter; 87 miles Rt. I like to find someone who would like to trade that works within a 30 mile radios of the Lexington/High Point area, but I would also consider anywhere in NC or SC. Call 989-745-3751 or email me at jlnota@yahoo.com. This is a beautiful area amongst the Huron National Forest and Au Sable River. Small 3 route office. Some of the positive aspects of this area is it is a safe place to live and raise a family. The schools are small and personal, people still leave their doors unlocked. Yes we do get snow and have had a white Christmas every year except twice in the 40 years that I have lived here. We don't get hit extremely hard with snow because we are on the Lake Huron side of the state and don't get the Lake effect snow that blows in from Lake Michigan. Here you can get a good size house and large yard for about $10,000 less than than what I have seen in my searches for housing in other places.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason63,

Posts: 32 | Registered: 03 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe there is not anyone in NC who wants to move to Michigan, but a three way might work. If you are from West Virginia or Indiana and would like to come to Michigan there is a NC carrier who wants to move in your area.

posted Hide Post
I like to expand my area to anywhere within WV, VA MD, NC, KY, TN, SC.