Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone want Ohio?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone want Ohio? Login/Join

posted
I'm open, just message me and let me know. I'm 100% ready to sign.

Posts: 18 | Location: Dublin ohio | Registered: 01 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to transfer to that area. Any interest in Holmen Wisconsin? Route is being cut to 43 k with llv and new subdivision being built so it's will grow again. Please let me know either way.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 30 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use a change of scenery from my spot in southern ohio. Are your routes in Wisconsin or Dublin pov or llv? My 5 route office is all pov

Posts: 8 | Registered: 02 March 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My route in Wisconsin is llv

Posts: 13 | Registered: 30 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry about the delay.What part of Southern Ohio? Not really interested in Wisconsin, I'm sorry. My office is all LLV but I'm not worried about POV, I have a good vehicle for it. Are the routes mostly mounted?

Posts: 18 | Location: Dublin ohio | Registered: 01 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take Ohio if you're if you're interested in Albuquerque New Mexico how we can possibly do a three-way trade with somebody else text me at 505-415-1719

Posts: 93 | Registered: 12 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Florida looking for Ohio if still interested.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 24 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post