Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Thinking of Florida?, Now's the time!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thinking of Florida?, Now's the time! Login/Join

posted
If you're thinking you might like to transfer to Florida, but don't know if it's a good time to do so, it is! My office has 39 regular routes, 3 of which are vacant, plus two aux. routes. The vacant routes are set aside to be used as buffers, per contractual agreement, so that no route will become substandard, no excising of rural carriers! We are currently NOT scheduled for FSS machine implementation (you can easily confirm this with our state union representatives). All routes have LLVs. You also may be aware that Congress has recently put on hold 5-day a week delivery. It's a great office, conveniently located in South Florida. I'm interested in Southern Cali., to be with family. If you're curious, contact me. ajmarmorale@gmail.com. Thanks.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 30 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a regular carrier in northeast Tennessee-Johnson City area. Where are you located? Is it possible to get one of those vacant routes without a mutual transfer? Please email me with more info at loppedoffhead1@gmail.com.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 11 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is Las Vegas close enough or closer? Large office with all LLV's

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post