Notify
Tools

Delete Login/Join

posted
Delete

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EvelynH,

Posts: 35 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Scottsdale, AZ? 2 bidding offices with 100+ routes...area still growing, great people. Email azcarrier94@yahoo.com or call 602-448-5928

This message has been edited. Last edited by: azcarrier94,

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, my name is Wendell from Glenwood Springs, I looking to go to Oregon, there is a carrier wanting to tranfer to N.C. possible three-way. My phone is (970) 928 0170 and my e-mail is wendelloc62@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you ever wanted to move to lovely Western New York. Just shoot me an e-mail @ indio_222@yahoo.com for all the details.

Posts: 85 | Registered: 28 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Ft Myers Florida? I'm trying to get to Oregon and there is a carrier there that wants NC. Very affordable housing, perfect weather and beautiful beaches. My name is Kim and my cell # is 239-839-4924 or you can email me at hippiechik1967@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I currently live in Syracuse, NY would this area be of interest? I have been wanting to get back to charlotte for some time now. my email is jerry.piersall@yahoo.com or my phone is (315)440-1658 thank you jerry

Posts: 34 | Registered: 09 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Evelyn ynhynes:
anyone interested in transfering to Charlotte, NC?
i currently live in syracuse , ny is this of interest . trying to get back to charlotte area for awhile now.email is jerry.piersall@yahoo.com or phone is (315)440-1658 thank-you
jerry

Posts: 34 | Registered: 09 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, what is the zip code for your office? Thank you Mike. My email is stockpop1@hotmail.com

Posts: 17 | Registered: 30 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike: there are two zip codes 28270 and 28277. The route I am on is a 40H.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike G:
Hi, what is the zip code for your office? Thank you Mike. My email is stockpop1@hotmail.com

posted Hide Post
Evelyn would you be interested in eastern Ma?

Posts: 59 | Location: brockton, ma. | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi.. i'm curious too know more about whats in charlotte nc... i'm in san diego thanks johnny jgq888@hotmail.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Fort Myers Florida? If so please contact me at slapshothater@aol.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 07 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi San Diego: I have a 40H Route in Charlotte, NC. with my own vehicle, 409 boxes. Charlotte is beautiful, I work at the Ballantyne Post Office. The land is sweet, easy driving, great weather and everyone is mostly neat and friendly. There are many great shopping areas. Real estate is nice. There is plenty of open land for development of new real estate. We have nice estate here, single family and condominiums that are affordable based on the average salary.

What is San Diego, TX like economically and socially?

posted Hide Post
Hey,
I live about 20 miles west of Boston. 14 Rural Routes and 11 City. All of our routes have LLV's. Nice atmosphere to work. My route currently is a 38H but....We have 2 routes unassigned which will be blended into the other 12 early next year. So my evaluation will be going up. I have been lookin to move to N.C. for a few years now. Give me a shout if interested. 1 978 248 9896
huey.drewby@verizon.net

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Evelyn,
I have a route in Frewsburg, ny in the SW corner of NY, right next to the NW corner of PA. My route is a 40k, small office, 2 routes. The area is beautiful with all four seasons and things to do in every season.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Aaron

Posts: 85 | Registered: 28 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post