Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Delete Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Evelyn, would Connecticut be something you might want to move to. The small state is close to NYC, Boston, Philly, Cape Cod, VT, Maine and New Hampshire. My route is in Litchfield, CT, and the Litchfield hills are your typical beautiful New England area, some of the most beautiful in New England. Let me know, we can discuss the details , doconnell26@optimum.net

DanO

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any chance of getting the name of your office union steward - I need to get a name and number to connect with your state. I am in New Mexico and want to transfer to the Myrtle Beach area. I have a letter to be posted in the Post Offices in the area. Thanks. DB

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in Murphy nc?Im 30 minutes from Tn.I have a lady in ga that wants to come to central nc and i need ga maybe we could do a 3 way.My rt is a 44k,57 miles long and use my own pov.I am 2hrs from Asheville,2hrs from atlanta,2hrs from chattanoga.Let me know if this would work for you .thanks

Posts: 16 | Registered: 18 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Evelyn hynes:
anyone interested in transfering to Charlotte, NC?
Exactly where I'm looking to go. I'm in Ct., not far from Ma, and all the other surrounding states. Great office. Please call me if any questions.860-462-9758

Posts: 14 | Registered: 13 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in San Diego. Very interested in central texas. email me- jeffreystockham@gmail.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: 28 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in Arizona, email me at nessieeme@aol.com

Posts: 61 | Registered: 09 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im confused...Your original post said anyone interested in TX.. but you are in North Carolina according to a response you gave. So do you need tx to complete a three way. Im in LV and believe I tried to do a transfer with you a few years back (because of BAllantyne..I remember it) and you changed your mind. I am interested in going pretty much anywhere but would love N. Carolina or TX especially. Please let me know .. Thanks

Posts: 22 | Registered: 22 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi I am Lynnette I live in the quadcities looking to get to texas. I have a 46k and growing with pov. friendly office with sat. off. only have 1 trailer ct all boxes together and 1/2 business and 1/2 over the curb boxes. if u are interested pls call me at 563-508-9376

Posts: 30 | Registered: 30 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
delete

Posts: 35 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post