Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    FROM AZ TO KY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FROM AZ TO KY Login/Join

posted
I AM IN GREAT NEED TO TRANSFER TO THE LOUISVILLE, KY AREA OR LAGRANGE, CRESTWOOD.
I HAVE A 44K, SEASONAL 43K FROM JULY TO SEPT.
29 RURAL ROUTES, ENTIRE OFFICE HAS LLV'S, GREAT OFFICE. LOTS OF SUNSHINE, NO SNOW, BEAUTIFUL LAKE AND DESERT FOR A TON OF FUN. ANY OFFICE WITHIN AN HOUR OF CRESTWOOD WOULD BE AN OPTION

Posts: 86 | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello! I live in Booneville, KY - it's a small rural town. My route is a 43K and 125 miles long. It's 3 hours to Louisville but closer than where you are. If you're interested, please call me or text me at 606-309-2263. Thanks, Tim

Posts: 17 | Registered: 02 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tim, tell me about the office, and wil i need a vehicle, very interested for sure thanks

posted Hide Post
Hello! The Booneville zip is 41314. My route is 43k, 125 miles, about 400 mailboxes. It's a small office with 2K routes and 1 aux. You would need to provide your own vehicle. Saturday is my day off. Currently working Saturday's because my sub recently quit and has not been replaced.

Where in Arizona is your route?

Posts: 17 | Registered: 02 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HEY GUYS, JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE, I AM STILL INTERESTED IN GETTING THIS TRANSFER TO CRESTWOOD OR SURROUNDING AREA, I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS COUNT IS GOING TO DO, BUT STILL INTERESTED THANKS