Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Clayton NC (Raleigh area)to Ocala Fla and surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clayton NC (Raleigh area)to Ocala Fla and surrounding area Login/Join

posted
Rural Carrier, need to transfer from Clayton NC to Ocala Florida.
Text 716-628-4420.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Diane B,

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to come to Clayton. If you can find someone from Florida that wants Syracuse, New York area. please contact me @ jerry.piersall@yahoo.com thanks Jerry

Posts: 34 | Registered: 09 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tell me about your office.

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Linda27:

Very nice office with 28 Rural routes and 5 City routes all LLVs except Aux routes 29.
What office are you at?

posted Hide Post
I'm in New Port Richey Florida looking for east Tennessee, but have family in Pinehurst. How far is thatfrom you?

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm in New Port Richey Florida looking for east Tennessee, but have family in Pinehurst. How far is thatfrom you?

Pinehurst is 84 miles from Clayton.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Diane B:
quote:

Pinehurst is 84 miles from Clayton.

posted Hide Post
quote:

Pinehurst in 84 miles from Clayton NC.

posted Hide Post
I would be interested in clayton if anyone in Florida wants coastal NC. Adguy9577@gmail.com

Posts: 28 | Registered: 10 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

hi linda27! if you haven't transffered yet... i am in cary nc next to raleigh and 70ish miles to pinehurst. came here from npr/hudson 22 years ago. would like to go back near springhill. let me know please. thanx,dwight

Posts: 97 | Registered: 14 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Linda27, I'm wanting to transfer to New Port Richie and I'm ready to go. If you haven't transferred yet, please contact me. Maybe we could get a 3 way transfer. I'm in Kentucky. Thank You! Imurex@ymail.com

Posts: 29 | Location: Shepherdsville, KY | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post