Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone in Seattle/Vancouver, WA or Portland, OR where do you want to transfer to?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in Seattle/Vancouver, WA or Portland, OR where do you want to transfer to? Login/Join

posted
If you are from these 2 locations please post here.

Posts: 79 | Registered: 15 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Clackamas, Oregon (97015, east side of Portland). I'm looking for a route within an hour's drive of Oklahoma City, OK. My route is a 45K, 14 total routes in my office, all with LLVs.

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tabithar:
I'm in Clackamas, Oregon (97015, east side of Portland). I'm looking for a route within an hour's drive of Oklahoma City, OK. My route is a 45K, 14 total routes in my office, all with LLVs.

I have someone in OK wanting my location, so we could set up a 3 way. Text me 480-459-6905.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Svandewater,

Would you be referring to Clark in OK? Just wondering what office in OK since I think they are in Muskogee which is farther out than I wanted to be, but we can still talk about it.

I should be ready to actually move around Spring/Summer 2018. So, I'm not needing to rush anything.

tabitha@whichwaydoigo.com

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post