Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Bountiful, UT to Arizona, Las Vegas, Texas or Wash. St.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bountiful, UT to Arizona, Las Vegas, Texas or Wash. St. Login/Join

posted
Bountiful is 5-10 mins from Salt Lake City. It's a 6 Route office and all have LLV's. Route is 44J/40K depending on your years of service. Management works with you and the Carriers are great and helpful. It has both Rural and City Carriers. I would like to be closer to family in any of the states mentioned above. For more info:

Johnny 619-807-1268

Posts: 35 | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im wanting to relocate within a year...just wondering if Lake Havasu City Arizona is a place you would consider?

Posts: 39 | Registered: 01 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
az_postal- I have been wanting to move to Lake Havasu for years now.

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Miles0317- where are you located?

posted Hide Post
In Las Vegas

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We like to go to Vegas for an occasional weekend, my 'dream transfer' would be to Oregon... Smiler

posted Hide Post
I was interested in Lake Havesu/ Kingman area. I am in Northeast Tennessee, did you find anyone in Oregon?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 10 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did, but they backed out

posted Hide Post
Still looking to go from az to Oregon

posted Hide Post
I would consider Lake Havasu City.. I need to do some research..

Posts: 35 | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My circumstances have changed and I am not currently looking to transfer anywhere..good luck to you Smiler

posted Hide Post
I am In Phoenix my office is Fountain Hills part of offices with Scottsdale Fountain Hills office all rural great group of carriers and management is awesome need to move to Ridgecrest Cali would commute up to hour maybe we can find a way

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Tucson, looking to go to Oregon or Washington. If your interested in coming here, maybe we could find a 3-way?

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Fountain Hills Az part of 3 offices of Scottsdale if someone from Central northern cali
I need to get as close to Ridgecrest Ca as possible and as soon as possible

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is Tuson anywhere near Lake Havasu? Call or text 503-841-4349 or email mkay58@gmail.com thank you Melinda

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post