Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Bountiful, UT to Arizona, Las Vegas, Texas or Wash. St.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bountiful, UT to Arizona, Las Vegas, Texas or Wash. St. Login/Join

posted Hide Post
In Sherwood, OR (near Portland) want near Boise, ID or Near Lake Havasu, AZ please call or email 503-841-4349 or mkay58@gmail.com

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am confused about all the post.. So is interested in coming to to utah.. call me if you have any questions.. johnny 619-807-1268

Posts: 35 | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I posted over a month ago that I am no longer looking to relocate. I cant seem to delete my posts... I also cant seem to remove myself from the group so that my posts might disappear. Sorry for the confusion

Posts: 39 | Registered: 01 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tuscon is about 6 hours from Lake Havasu I am in Fountain Hills az about 2 hour drive to Havasu used to live there did the drive often easy and fast I need Ca as close to Ridgecrest as I can get will commute up to 2 hours if needed for now mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lake havasu needing Dallas tx or surrounding areas. ready to go asap. call Karen 928-920-5511

Posts: 61 | Registered: 20 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Colemine did you get your transfer? I have someone in Lake Havasu and we can work out a multiway transfer. PLEASE contact me at 641-209-2212 ANYTIME!!!

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K.Mills:
Tuscon is about 6 hours from Lake Havasu I am in Fountain Hills az about 2 hour drive to Havasu used to live there did the drive often easy and fast I need Ca as close to Ridgecrest as I can get will commute up to 2 hours if needed for now mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287

I am in Murrieta California and would take Fountain Hills.

Posts: 122 | Registered: 08 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How does Tucson,AZ sound?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 30 October 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in AZ?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 30 October 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post