Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Fort Worth to anywhere in NC or SC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fort Worth to anywhere in NC or SC Login/Join

posted
Looking to just get away and start a new life in a new state!! My route is K42 34mi, the office has 9 routes, no LLV's! Also are there any HEB Central Market's in NC or SC(boyfriend works there)?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 13 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sonia, I am interested a transfer to Fort Worth Texas from Charlotte, North Carolina. Ballantyne Pkwy post office. I have a 40-H route with LLV; 409 boxes. If you think this is good for you then Contact me at 704.907.7403.

Posts: 35 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sonia..I have spoken to Evelyn and I am interested in going to Tx. and Evelyn has said she would be willing to move to Las Vegas.. so I'm thinking we could possibly do a three way. Please call me at your convenience to talk about it.. 702-324-7589

Posts: 22 | Registered: 22 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello sonia.. I haven't talked to the lady who lives on south carolina and wants to move to sand diego and I would like to move to texas. 619 807 1268.. Thanks johnny

Posts: 35 | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Sonia, are you still in Ft. Worth Area? I am wanting to transfer over there from Columbia, SC. I have a 42K route with 20 miles and an LLV. Boss is really good to work with. If still interested in transferring you can contact me at (803)528-7264. Hope to hear from you.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 22 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry it took so long to Reply! I havn't been on this site in over a year! I really want to go to NC! But what's your zip code there so I can check things out??!!

Posts: 5 | Registered: 13 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this posting still valid? I am interested.

Posts: 104 | Registered: 01 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sonia I have someone in North Carolina, that wants to go to Ariz and I have someone in Ariz that would like to come here to minnesota and we would love to go to Ft. worth
please contact me
612-281-0752

Posts: 68 | Registered: 10 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sonia the Route is in Charlotte

Posts: 68 | Registered: 10 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Evelyn i keep trying to reach you. Would you like killeen tx. I want charlotte, balantyne would be perfect im moving to monroe. Please call me. 254 394 0215 heidi

Posts: 34 | Registered: 24 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post