Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    anyone from south florida need connecticut or new jersey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone from south florida need connecticut or new jersey Login/Join

posted
south florida to Litchfield CT, New Jersey, Charlotte NC or Birmingham AL

Posts: 56 | Registered: 29 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you located? I'm in Clermont needing to get further south on the gulf side.

Posts: 101 | Registered: 10 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in New York trying to get to south Carolina if this helps

Posts: 59 | Registered: 08 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jbell, I'm actually Birmingham alabama, I'm trying to get to south florida, I have a lady that wants my route. I'm trying to connect some puzzle pieces.

posted Hide Post
I'm in South FL. Sanibel Island more specifically. Just putting it out there if I can help complete a 3-way. I have family all over northern and central florida and would like to be closer to them.

Posts: 22 | Location: Sanibel Island, FL | Registered: 11 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MMorgan:
I'm in South FL. Sanibel Island more specifically. Just putting it out there if I can help complete a 3-way. I have family all over northern and central florida and would like to be closer to them.

Would Jacksonville work?