Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    San Antonio to Houston...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Antonio to Houston... Login/Join

posted
44K. there are 17 rural routes in our office.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: veronica_luna,

Posts: 9 | Registered: 06 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,

My name is Evelyn, I work out of the Harker Heights Post office.

Any interest in a 4-way:

Scottsdale, AZ to MN
MN to Harker Heights, TX
Harker Heights, TX to San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX to Scottsdale, AZ.

You may call me at 704-242-5262.

Posts: 35 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry looking for Houston area to be closer to husband

Posts: 9 | Registered: 06 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would consider going to san Antonio, but I would like more info as far as where your office is located so I can see the school districts around there. I am looking to relocate around the beginning of June when my kids are out of school. My office is located in humble, a suburb right outside of Houston. Please email me at desi99_03@hotmail.com with as much info possible if you are interested. Thank you.
Veronica Segura

Posts: 3 | Registered: 06 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, my name is Gerardo Vazquez I'm at Round Rock, TX and looking to transfer to San Antonio area.

Posts: 2 | Location: Round Rock, TX | Registered: 04 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi Veronica Luna I'm in Seguin Tx close to Houston.. if your still interested in swaping out of san Antonio you can tex me 2105841693

Posts: 10 | Location: stationed in new braunfals tx but live in the san antonio area | Registered: 26 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Kingwood,TX (outside of Houston). Are you still interested in transfering?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 19 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post