Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Riverton Utah to Rural areas or any other potential opportunities
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Riverton Utah to Rural areas or any other potential opportunities Login/Join

posted
My name is Cody Smith. I am looking to transfer out of the Greater Salt Lake City Area. Riverton Utah is located about 20 minutes outside Salt Lake. My office has a main office and a station off of it
There are over 70 routes between the two. A mix of route types of LLV and POV routes. All the routes in the office are Rural Carrier routes. I have worked for this office since November of 2012 and have been careered since 2018. My family and I are ready to move on from Utah. I am looking for a place to set roots and serve the Lord Jesus in ministry work. If you are interested. You can email me at: A7xraiders_fan21@yahoo or text/call at 801-867-3862. Thank you, and God bless!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CodyRay,

Posts: 8 | Location: Utah | Registered: 13 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Arizona I really need to get to Utah my phone number is 480-589-6063you can text me with any questions thanks,inez karver

Inez Karver

Posts: 35 | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in ND and if you want to text me please do so at 702-742-8539. Thanks

Posts: 227 | Registered: 14 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post