Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    OK who wants Beautiful Minnesota?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OK who wants Beautiful Minnesota? Login/Join

posted
Looking for Nevada or California My route is a 42K LLV Small office. Lots of Lakes and Fishing and Hunting not to Mention the Mall of America is only Mins. away! Message me if your interested 612.998.8870 Steph

Posts: 36 | Location: MN | Registered: 05 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am a rural carrier in Ptinceton,mn, looking to go to the St. Paul area. maybe a 3-way?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Montrose, MN? If so then we maybe will be able to do a three way if the Person I find in Nevada does not want Montrose. They can come to Princeton. Can you let me know a little bit about your office/Routes. Thanks!

Posts: 36 | Location: MN | Registered: 05 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are u interested in odessa texas still?

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may have a direct transfer in the works, If something falls through I will keep you in mind for a three way. thanks!

posted Hide Post
46 k route with llv great office in star idaho im very intrested in mn please text me at 208 407 7707 thanks so much

Posts: 27 | Registered: 23 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 46 k route in Monticello mn . It's about 35 min from cities . I'm interested in Princeton mn contact me at 320-266-6525 text or call

Posts: 53 | Registered: 22 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post