Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Central Maine to Central Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Maine to Central Florida Login/Join

posted
Waterville Maine Office. Looking for rural central Florida, preferably a metris Route. Haines City area would be pretty nice.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jreyn1989,

Posts: 16 | Registered: 29 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please check your email. May have found something.

Posts: 76 | Registered: 19 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I just wondering if you ever got a transfer. Im in New Smyrna Beach looking to move closer to my family in New England.

Scott muller

Posts: 20 | Location: New Smyrna Beach  | Registered: 24 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, Scott. Still here. Waiting for the right time.

posted Hide Post
Ok well just fyi my lease is up in December here in Florida im going to be buying a house in Maine. So I would be looking to move in that time frame. I know its a long way away . Im going to have to resign and start over as an rca if I can't get a mutual so keep me in mind.

Scott muller

Posts: 20 | Location: New Smyrna Beach  | Registered: 24 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Scott,

Well how many rural routes in your office/cluster? Are the routes slammed with Amazon day in and dry out?

posted Hide Post
Hey so we don't really get alot of amazon there are 11 routes right now and they are growing. We did just get two metris vans so far. We all got training on them last week. I suspect they will give the new vans to the 3 pov routes .

Scott muller

posted Hide Post
Hi I'm just following up . Are you still looking for a transfer?

Scott muller

posted Hide Post
Hi I just wanted to check in one last time I am going to be submitting my resignation in August if I can't find a transfer. So just checking to see if you are at all interested. I would appreciate it if you could let me know one way or the other.
Thanks
Scott

Scott muller

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Muller:
Hi I just wanted to check in one last time I am going to be submitting my resignation in August if I can't find a transfer. So just checking to see if you are at all interested. I would appreciate it if you could let me know one way or the other.
Thanks
Scott

Hey Scott,

At this time, we cannot move.

Sorry, good luck.

posted Hide Post
Jreyn1989,

I'm still interested Jereyn, Let me know when you are close to being ready to move. I'm in a similar situation where It is going to take some time before I'm able to transfer. But I will make it happen if I need to.

I'm in The Palm Bay / Melbourne Area in central Florida. Our Bidding cluster spans from the Viera area all the way south to Palm Bay and Beach side.

I'd prefer the housing market to cool off before I made any permanent decisions though.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 24 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kenny B… we are also.