Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Ga looking for OR, WA, CO, or Northern Cali
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Ga looking for OR, WA, CO, or Northern Cali Login/Join

posted
I work 30 south of Atlanta. There are 18 routes. Lowest is a 42k. I just want to move west to a mountain area. I am looking to move asap so let me know if your interested.

Posts: 72 | Location: FoCo | Registered: 22 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really need it bad and I'm willing to help u to get where u want to go but I live in Tulsa

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm willing to move now

posted Hide Post
Would you maybe want Sacramento California and we can do a three-way?

posted Hide Post
WHAT EVER IT TAKES I NEED LOUISVILLE THANKS

Posts: 86 | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, I'm seriously interested in your area if there is anyone looking for SW florida (ft myers/cape coral} that could complete a 3-way. I already own a large property in harris cty that we are ready to build on if we can get close to that area. u can call me at 239-218-8379 or e-mail at fdb@comcast.net. thanks, fred

Posts: 20 | Registered: 02 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm willing to do a 3 way transfer with anyone. Let me know if you find someone and I will let you know if I find someone.

Posts: 72 | Location: FoCo | Registered: 22 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My email is kimberly.duke@ymail.com and my #9187705630

posted Hide Post
I can get you to Sacramento California if you want to

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kduke7:
I can get you to Sacramento California if you want to

posted Hide Post
I'm not sure about Sacramento but maybe we can find a 4 way transfer. If we can find someone from Oregon or Washington that wants to move to Sacramento.

posted Hide Post
Still looking. Smiler