Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    oregon to north carolina area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

oregon to north carolina area Login/Join

posted
I'm in jefferson,or. It has two routes 48k and a 47k. you would need a pov for the routes. I would like cary,nc if possible.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: darrick,

Posts: 67 | Registered: 25 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of I Want Portland,OR Area Route!!!!
posted Hide Post
Hi Darrick, my name is dave from Medford, Or... I am looking to get closer to Portland, Is there anyway we could maybe do a 3 way or work something out with someone on the east coast so everyone is happy!!!

Posts: 11 | Location: Southern Oregon | Registered: 18 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes, I would do that

posted Hide Post
Hi, My name is Wendell From Glenwood Springs Co. Somebody from Charlette N.C. might want to move here. Possible three-way transfer. My phone number is (970) 928-0170. My email is wendelloc62@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Kim and I'm in Ft Myers FL. I've been trying to get to Oregon for some time-maybe someone in North Carolina would be interested in coming here. My cell # is 239-839-4924 and my email is hippiechik1967@yahoo.com. Good luck!

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Charlotte NC? A carrier contacted me-she's interested in coming to Ft Myers. If you're interested, you can call me at 239-839-4924 or email hippiechik1967@yahoo. Hope to hear from you soon-I've been wanting OR for quite some time.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi darrick, Are you still in OR and looking to transfer? I think I just might have a 4 way that could work. please email me at jrvanselow@msn.com

Posts: 41 | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there any north carolina transfers want Las vegas.

posted Hide Post
Hey Darrick... We REALLY need to get back to Oregon. I wish you would have wanted to do this four weeks ago... before Craig and I got married and I moved to Las Vegas because not able to find anyone to transfer with.

We need someone from North Carolina to want to come to Las Vegas... the ones that we had three months ago are not responding - must have found something else.

WE ARE READY TO GO NOW... JUST NEED SOMEONE FROM NORTH CAROLINA TO COME TO LAS VEGAS... LET US KNOW IF ANYONE ONE WOULD BE INTERESTED

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the routes in the office changed to a 48k and a 47k. anybody in n.c.