Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Lancaster PA to Landson SC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lancaster PA to Landson SC Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
Im looking for a transfer to Landson SC. Mine is a 42j nice delivery area. Moving to meet my housband. Goodystyle40@yahoo.com. Thsnks.

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I mean Ladson SC. Sandy..

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in toms river nj would go to lancaster pa so if there's a possibility of three way transfer ... thanks

Posts: 50 | Registered: 07 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Yeah,that sound good!!

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sandy40:
Im looking for a transfer to Ladson SC. Or souranding área. Mine is a 42j nice delivery area. Moving to be with the family . Goodystyle40@yahoo.com. Thsnks.

posted Hide Post
I know your looking for sc but I'm in st marys county md if u r interested. Been trying to get to lancaster pa for a few years and u r the first post I've seen from there. Goodluck with ur transfer.
Eric20659@yahoo.com if interested

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
We can look for three way tranfer, let see !!

posted Hide Post
I have a possible three way transfer for you if you are still interested. I have a carrier from eastern nc that wants to come to nj and I would move to Lancaster. if you are interested you can email me at ticestree@live.com thanks

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post