Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Black Mnt, NC to Eastern NC...Perfer close to Johnston County
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Mnt, NC to Eastern NC...Perfer close to Johnston County Login/Join

posted
I am in a small 3 rural route office. I have a LLV on my route. Its currently a 43H but is growing like amazingly crazy. Good office to work in. I would like to do a mutual to Eastern NC , perfer someplace within 30 minutes to Johnston County. Smithfield / Four Oaks / Benson / Selma etc.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 08 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm close to Johnston County if you're still looking. I really need to get between Knoxville and Chattanooga if we can find somewhere there for Black Mtn and 3 way. Thoughts?

Troy

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I deliver in Clayton NC and trying to get to Ocala where someone is trying to get to NC mountains...Are you interested in doing a 3-way?

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ocala FL carrier is interested in your office...pls call me 919-205-1586 or my cell 716-946-1026...

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I'm the Ocala carrier interested in Black Mountain. But we wouldn't be able to move until May. You can text me at (352)697-3150.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 27 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please get in touch with me if you are still looking . I THINK I HAVE IS A 4 WAY TRADE. 276 971 8384.

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mt.Rhonda....would you like an office in Fuquay? We have a transfer if you would be interested....please contact me. MIRIAM 276 971 8384.. PLEASE ASAP

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post