Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    anyone want to go to Floridia
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone want to go to Floridia Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Looking for FL from Upstate NY

Posts: 19 | Registered: 11 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone in warner robbins area that wants to come to ft myers fl.,area,call me 239,910,2307,or momsweekofff@aol.com. thank u in advance

Posts: 32 | Location: Florida | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Indianapolis, I'd go anywhere in Florida. My email is auntiedeb2maddy@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 03 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lots of replys to your post, I see. I'm just throwing my hat into the ring. I am in West Michigan, near Lake Michigan. I am ready to go, no house to sell, no encumbrances, just me and my dog, Tommy wanting to get to FL to join my husband in Sarasota. Willing to take anywhere on the west coast. Will make whatever comes work. Contact georgiarodrick@gmail.com

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in ft myers, looking for warner robbins ga,or close

Posts: 32 | Location: Florida | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pamela:
I'm in ft myers, looking for warner robbins ga,or close,contact me momsweekofff@aol.com or 239-910-2307

posted Hide Post
I'm in Murfreesboro tn probably to but far , but just checking 352-630-1657

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ndbound:
Im in Central Fl looking to go to Panhandle area... any takers?
I am 20 miles over the line . my route goes to the florida line. wanting to go to st cloud or within 45 min

Posts: 6 | Registered: 01 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sherrod: I am 20 miles over the line . my route goes to the florida line. wanting to go to st cloud or within 45 min

Sherrod, where are you located at? Could you please email me so we can chat some more?
Speedeeracer19@aol.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: 06 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Michigan?

Posts: 41 | Registered: 27 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, we want Florida!
We are in Santa Fe, NM. Call 8057109080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in New Port Richey Florida looking for east Tennessee still.
Lespatz@gmail.com
Linda

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Throwing central virginia into the ring. Just outside of lynchburg. Call or text 434 444 6969 for more info.

Posts: 29 | Registered: 29 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in the Denver area looking to get to punta gorda, fl.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 08 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I interesting. Im in Lancaster Pa. Sillysally4051@yahoo.com

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post