Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    anyone want to go to Floridia
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone want to go to Floridia Login/Join

posted
Looking for a 3 or 4 way with anyone wanting to move to Floridia. email Jennifer at bigdogproject@yahoo.com if interested.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Florida?

Posts: 22 | Registered: 25 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Florida? I am in Santa Fe, New Mexico - 3way?

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you still need a transfer? I am in the Scottsdale, AZ area looking to move to Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples, FL area. - James

Posts: 9 | Registered: 10 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am from atlanta ga/stockbridge, wanted to go to fl pls email me peach1201@aol.com thanks

Posts: 8 | Registered: 08 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Florida? Working on a three or more way transfer. Please email me and let's see if we can work something out for you. Thanks, Chris. csbigley@yahoo.com

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOOKING FOR FLORIDA.....FROM NYC...SENIORITY 12/93

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looking for transfer to Florida, prefer coastal
contact me--hondarider5257@yahoo.com
clark

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am Looking for transfer to fl. Call me 7034446732. Email. Anly1@juno.com

Posts: 18 | Location: Chantillyllh | Registered: 16 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, where in Florida? And would you be interested in coming to Washington State, I.m in a town about 45mins to Seattle great office with 32 rural routes, would like some where nice in Florida my email is lindamustbpostal@gmail.com looking to do transfer around the beginning of the month in July 2013

Posts: 9 | Location: Snohomish; wa | Registered: 06 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am wanting to get to florida anytime will do the sooner the better.my office is in oxford ohio real nice place.if this could work for u please let me know.thanks loretta.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 19 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Florida ,I'm in coastal Massachusetts

Posts: 85 | Registered: 05 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello, im in rural st.marys county maryland looking for a change, eric20659@yahoo.com

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to move to Jax. Fl. I live in Asheboro nc kendraware636@yahoo.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 11 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for the Ocala, Fla. area. I'm from Pittsburgh, Pa.

Posts: 2 | Location: United States | Registered: 14 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post