Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    anyone want to go to Floridia
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone want to go to Floridia Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Im in Central Fl looking to go to Panhandle area... any takers?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 11 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in upstate NY and have been trying to find a mutual transfer to Florida. Please give me a shout!THANKS,TIM

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I'm in the southern tier of upstate NY,little village called Bath. It sits in the southern area of the finger lakes region. Wineries,Corning Glass, hunting,fishing,hiking,camping Watkins Glen,etc.....Medium size office ,46k route. Please let me know if any interest or not. I'm trying to get closer to my kids who are in the Tampa St.Pete area Thanks a lot, TIM tjmuller72@yahoo.com or 607- 368-9901

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tim here from upstate NY but in the southern tier in the fingerlakes area. Village called Bath 80 miles south of Rochester.Any interest give me a shout at 607-368-9901 and/or tjmuller72@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot,TIM

posted Hide Post
Im ready for Florida around ft.myers fl cape coral naples I have a 46j in Andalusia al.claveria1m@yahoo.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 26 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Im in a small friendly 4 route office close to Notre Dame and lake Michigan with great postmaster and want to go to Florida, Sarasota Bradenton area would be best but i will consider anything. zantill56@gmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 09 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have the link to FLORIDA now we need someone for Florida to Washington State. Spokane Area

Posts: 36 | Registered: 18 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in florida I am looking to go to Ft.myers area cape coral naples callif interested claveria1m@yahoo.com 334-496-3957 leave message

Posts: 10 | Registered: 26 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Columbus GA, and would take Asheboro, NC. Anyone wanting to come to GA for a possible 3 way? I am 90 min s of Atlanta, Columbus is the 2nd largest city in the state. We have no real rural routes, all LLVs, all K, all Sat off and plenty of subs. fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Bonita Springs Fl and ready to go!!
If you can find someone in Spring Hill/Brooksville or Clearwater Fl or within one hour of there I will be willing to do an exchange. My route in Bonita is a 43K in the winter and a 41H in the summer. LLV DPS great office! postmaster approved
Any leads Please let me know 203-233-5098 call or text sab0004@hotmail.com thanks leave contact info

quote:
Originally posted by JamesZ:
Do you still need a transfer? I am in the Scottsdale, AZ area looking to move to Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples, FL area. - James

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Naples/Ft Myers FL ready to go!!
I want Spring Hill/Clearwater Fl if you can find
someone to take yours let me know. My route is a 43K in winter and a 41H in summer months LLV DPS postmaster approved. 203-233-5098 call or text anytime sab0004@hotmail.com

quote:
Originally posted by claveria1m@yahoo.com:
Im ready for Florida around ft.myers fl cape coral naples I have a 46j in Andalusia al.claveria1m@yahoo.com

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I would really like Spring HIll area--my mom is in hudson...I miss her really bad. I am in Arizona near Mesa Az...close to phoenix and scottsdale. email me at kellimoody19@yahoo.com anyone please

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
but I would take anything at this point

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kellie, I am in New Port Richey looking to get to East Tennessee or north Carolina if you find a third for a three way.
Linda
Lespatz@gmail.com
727-271-6291

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Linda27--okay if I see anything, I would love to trade!