Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    If you're in Texas and want to transfer out of state please post here
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you're in Texas and want to transfer out of state please post here Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Me:
I am in Tampa Florida and looking for Callahan County Texas area as close to Abaline as possible
Me what is your email address

Posts: 109 | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Me:
I am in Tampa Florida and looking for Callahan County Texas area as close to Abaline as possible
would you be interested in hughes springs east texas

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gypsey Smith:
Hughes Springs East Tx, looking for central Cali or nor cal. Also Oregon an Washington . Will consider Nevada an Colorado . Thank you chamomile_44@hotmail.com 903-717-4570 . No waiting house sold ready to go.
would you be interested in Spokane Washington

posted Hide Post
KELLER, TX

....LOOKING FOR ORLANDO OR TAMPA

Posts: 29 | Location: Keller, TX | Registered: 14 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
San Antonio still looking for a swap to Orlando.

Posts: 47 | Registered: 20 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom-Houston:
We are just north of Houston Tx in Magnolia,TX. very rapid growing area and want.....TN,MO,NC,SC,GA,VA,MD,DE,Southern Kentucky near TN border.let me know if anyone has interest.

I am in pigeon forge,tn looking for east central Ohio...maybe a 3 way we can find☺

Posts: 77 | Location: Sevierville | Registered: 20 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking for Orlando or Kissimmee area and possibly Ft. Lauderdale from San Antonio, TX

Posts: 47 | Registered: 20 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Round Rock Texas to Bloomington Indiana or surrounding. ASAP!!!! Text me 760/468/2554

Posts: 12 | Location: Round Rock Tx | Registered: 23 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In soCal wanting Austin area or Houston area, also if you're interested in Colorado Springs we could do a three way

Posts: 45 | Location: United States | Registered: 23 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm wanting to go to Texas or would consider KY. I'm in N. IL close to WI border. 10 rural rts./10 city rts./1 aux that subs run. All LLVs. Looking for Northern TX. Family in Dallas. Ready to go. Willing to do 3 or more ways.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KitKat,

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KD Cartlidge:
Round Rock Texas to Bloomington Indiana or surrounding. ASAP!!!! Text me 760/468/2554
Would you be interested in an office 5 hrs away?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Austin Texas to NC

Posts: 42 | Registered: 17 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In McKinney, Tx looking to transfer to Colorado.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 03 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need raliegh nc, im in northeast ohio, Richfield, 30 miles south of Cleveland. need transfer asap 3303912144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
North Austin (cedar park) to Florida or south Houston

Posts: 14 | Registered: 15 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post