Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Dickinson, ND to MI, WI, MN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dickinson, ND to MI, WI, MN Login/Join

posted
I'm a RCA PTF. My office has 11 routes and 1 AUX. 4 of the routes are non llv. I get as little as 2 shifts to as many 6 days a week. 4 Carriers are set to retire within 2 to 3 years. I just want to move close to my home in Michigan.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 10 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As an RCA you do not need a mutual swap to transfer. You need to have been employed for 90 working days. Just find an office where you wish to go and request a transfer with
your postmaster. As long as the other office wants you, you should be good. Only regular carriers are required to find a mutual swap. Good luck.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 25 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can two PTF carriers do a mutual transfer with one another?
quote:
Originally posted by BryanG:
As an RCA you do not need a mutual swap to transfer. You need to have been employed for 90 working days. Just find an office where you wish to go and request a transfer with
your postmaster. As long as the other office wants you, you should be good. Only regular carriers are required to find a mutual swap. Good luck.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 12 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post