Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Spring Hill FL to down the FL coast or Tampa vicinity
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring Hill FL to down the FL coast or Tampa vicinity Login/Join

posted
Spring Hill FL looking to transfer down the FL coast anywhere between Tarpon Springs and St Petersburg, FL or the Tampa vicinity. Contact me if interested at mailme19475@yahoo.com

Posts: 51 | Registered: 27 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spring Hill/Brooksville area has over 100 routes in 4 offices. Looking to move down the coast. mailme19475@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Cassandra I Would Be Happy To Take Your Office If You Find Someone Interested In Either Coming To Indiana Or San Diego For A 3 Or 4 Way Transfer. Thanks!

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am moving to estero Florida in May but I really wanted spring hill area if you are interested in estero call am ASAP as the swap is not completed yet and you can be put in the swap

Posts: 49 | Registered: 25 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am moving to estero Florida in May but I really wanted spring hill area if you are interested in estero call am ASAP as the swap is not completed yet and you can be put in the swap. Sorry forgot to give my number it is 614-668-2017

Posts: 49 | Registered: 25 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, Estero is too far for me.

posted Hide Post
How about West Palm Beach

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No thanks. I am looking for between Tarpon Springs and St Pete or closer to Tampa. mailme19475@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
I am in north lake county florida, will take springhill if anyone prefer lake county for a 3 way I am only 45m to 1 hr. to Orlando attractions

usps1005

Posts: 27 | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post