Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Columbus GA to NC or SC.....ready to move this summer!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Columbus GA to NC or SC.....ready to move this summer! Login/Join

posted
The N FL district is here now adjusting all routes in our office, and I doubt there will be any H's left. We have 12 in a city office, all routes have LLVs. It is a wonderful city with lots to offer. Great schools, Columbus State University, 90 miles south of Atlanta. Ft Benning is right here for veterans needing health care and military commissary access. New whitewater river course opens Memorial weekend. 4 hrs to the Gulf. I want to get closer to my children who are in NC. N to NE SC would work also. Prefer LLV but for the right office would drive a POV.

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have sent you a all ready .Have you found a transfer yet?If you have not im very interested.I am trying to transfer from Murphy NC to GA.My office has 12 rts and 1 aux ,all povs dps letters no dps flats .I would love to hear from you .thanks Maillady1963

Posts: 16 | Registered: 18 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have sent you two messages already as well. im very interest in moving to GA from columbia, sc. My office has 26 rural routes no city routes, and We all have LLV's.

Posts: 20 | Location: Columbia, south carolina | Registered: 14 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post