Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Rural Carrier Transfer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rural Carrier Transfer Login/Join

posted
Looking for a rural letter carrier that would be willing to transfer with me.. I have a 43K route in Maple Grove MN
areas willing to transfer to: Zimmerman, Elk River, Otsego, St. Michael, Albertville, Monticello, Big Lake, Andover, Corcoran, Greenfield, Rogers, St Francis, Cedar, Clearwater, Milaca, Mora, St. Cloud, Princeton & Bethel...al in Minnesota

Erin Nielson

Posts: 5 | Location: Maple Grove MN | Registered: 29 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Erin, I am a rural carrier in Princeton originally looking to swap in the st. paul area , but im looking to buy a house and think i may stay on this side of the cities after all. I might be interested in maple grove, but it really depends on where I land with the house thing. I'll keep you in mind, tho.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please keep me in mind. Princeton would be ok with me. The Maple Grove post office is located just off 94/494..

Erin Nielson

Posts: 5 | Location: Maple Grove MN | Registered: 29 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi Erin, i want to transfer out of state from the Hamel office, im looking too be out as soon as a transfer comes thru. please let me know if you are interested, Thanks Tonya, you can reach me at tonyaswaser@gmail.com.

Posts: 29 | Registered: 10 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post