Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Michigan to San Tan Valley, Arizona
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Michigan to San Tan Valley, Arizona Login/Join

posted
Hoping to find a smaller route (split route) in AZ (I'm close to retirement). Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, or Florence preferred. Large office in Walled Lake, MI. All LLV/FFV's. 25 rural routes. Email lilykindsaints@gmail.com

Posts: 41 | Registered: 27 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a little north of those areas, in Gilbert, AZ. 2 post offices available and all LLV's. Gilbert is always voted one of the best places to live in AZ.

However, I'm looking to go to Washington, so if you're interested and we can find someone in WA that wants to go to MI, I'm game. Wife and I are ready try out a new scene. Smiler

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
svandewater - What do you think the chances of getting a seasonal route are? More info on that topic would be greatly appreciated as I've never worked in an area with seasonal routes.

Posts: 41 | Registered: 27 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Laveen Az perhaps?

Posts: 9 | Location: laveen az | Registered: 04 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post