Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    any southern coastal states want san diego?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

any southern coastal states want san diego? Login/Join

posted
I am looking for north carolina, south carolina, florida wanting to go to san diego to complete a 3-way. Let me know. email: vjvivaldi@hotmail.com or call (317)339-9941

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, there! I'm Rey from Silverdale, WA trying to get to CA.Maybe someone from southern coastal states has interest in my area we could do 3 or 4 way.my phone# is (360) 908-0338. Thank you!

Posts: 80 | Registered: 26 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll let you know if that helps, Popeye.

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in NW Arkansas wanting California. Please keep me in mind for a possible 3 way

Posts: 48 | Registered: 12 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
San Diego to Indy isn't responding to any communication. She is out and this 3-way is busted.... Back to the drawing board...

posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a transfer? I am in Concord NC, right outside of Charlotte.

Posts: 18 | Location: concord ,nc | Registered: 18 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry blwiley, I'm in Indy. I was trying to complete a 3-way, had the pieces in place and San Diego to Indy never responded. So, I'm back to the drawing board trying to get from Indy to the NC coast

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by popeye:
Hi, there! I'm Rey from Silverdale, WA trying to get to CA.Maybe someone from southern coastal states has interest in my area we could do 3 or 4 way.my phone# is (360) 908-0338. Thank you!

Hi Rey, (popeye)
Would you be interested in Murrieta, California?. Contact Cathy at oklahomapostaltransfer@gmail.com

Posts: 25 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 26 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post